Emu Oil Soap-Oatmeal
Our new emu oil oatmeal gentle exfoliating soap makes the perfect addition to your Emu Joy skincare routine.
- All natural ingredients, including Scottish oat kernel meal to gently exfoliate and stimulate circulation as it softens and moisturizes your skin, calms irritation and helps reduces itchiness
- Emu oil added for moisturizing
- Essential oils of chamomile flower and evening primrose to calm, soothe, hydrate and help improve the appearance of your skin
- No added fragrance or color - very mild scent
- No sulphates, parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate (SLS or SLES)
- Lathers well, rinses clean
- Made using the cold pressed method for a long lasting bar
- Hand poured and made in small batches
This gentle soap can be used by the whole family, and works with all skin types.
For those with itchy, red or irritated skin, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea or lichen sclerosus, the nourishing oatmeal, emu and evening primrose oils and soothing chamomile flower oil will help to maintain moisture, balance and soothe your skin.
For those with acne-prone skin it will deeply cleanse without clogging pores or making skin oily. Leaves skin feeling moist, clean and fresh.
For babies the all natural ingredients will gently soothe, cleanse and pamper tender skin.
And if you're one of the lucky ones to have normal skin this long-lasting bar will keep your skin looking and feeling its best.
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS. ORGANIC AND WILD CRAFTED INGREDIENTS ARE ALWAYS USED WHEN AVAILABLE.
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Emu Oil, Chamomile Flower Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Scottish Oat Kernel Meal
Emu Oil Soap-Oatmeal
Emu Oil Soap
I bought this soap to use on my LS. The soap is soothing and moisturizing to my skin. I’m extremely happy with the results.
Emu Joy oil soap
It is very expensive , but, it is a very good product , so that being said you get what you pay for sometimes !!! Thanks Emu Joy for a really good product ! I have very dry skin , and it help rehydrate it !!!Sincerely , Sharon
I live where climate is dry and cold in the Winter...a recipe for dry facial skin. Washng with this soap nightly before I sleep helps my facial skin stay soft and healthy.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.